$200 for the intake or initial clinical consultation (90-minute appointment).
$200 per hour for preparation of legal documents or for court appearances.
$175 for regular psychotherapy sessions (50-60 minute appointment).
I don't participate with any health insurance panel as an in-network provider. However, I will work with clients whose insurance plans will allow them to see a provider who is not in their network.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Can I see a provider who is out of my network and how much will I get reimbursed?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Forms of payment include the following: cash, personal checks, and money orders. At this point in time no credit or debit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
If you need to cancel an appointment it is important that you call my office and let me know as soon as you know about your need to cancel. Once you let me know I will offer you an alternative appointment to make up for the lost session. If you no show without calling me ahead of your missed appoinment I will need to charge you for the lost session at the pre-arranged fee that we had agreed to.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.